Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Maybe I should Listen More Often

Saw Marisa today. After two weeks of not losing I was down 1.5 pounds. It felt good to be down I have to admit. I am pretty happy overall with the progress I am making in my life, but at the end of the day I still have weight to lose. I have been shaking up my dinners, getting out of my comfort zones, paying attention to my carb intake and varying my work outs. Marisa has been trying to get me to do this for months now. I just get scared. I know what I have done in the past works so I am hesitant to let go of it. It makes it easier to move on, try new things and keep going when positive results reinforce it. My body fat percentage is also down 4% since August. Not too shabby. Egon literally kills me every Saturday. I mean I am still sore on Tuesday from our work out. Marisa loves this. She is happy to hear I am sore because it means I am not in a rut but using new muscles and challenging the same ones. I feel more comfortable with challenge. I feel less daunted by it. We also talked about a technique for me to use addressing my home disorganization. Well color me excited, more tools and beyond weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment