Friday, February 4, 2011

And the Winners Are...




My Co-Worker Kevin assisted me in my super scientific winner selection process. I wrote everyone's name down on paper slips, put them in a picnic basket, and then selected 3...I'm real classy. Anyway the winners of the super awesome snack cookbook are:

Jenna Z
D
Elle

please send me your address at diaryofaformerfoodaddict@gmail.com and I will send those books on their merry way.

This was REALLY fun, and I want to do more so let me know what sort of freebies would you be interested in?

7 comments:

  1. This is a fun way to choose, but you could also go to Random.org and key in the number of entries and they pick a winner. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie, I know but I toddler'ed out and wanted to do it myself. Kevin and I had a lot of fun protecting the integrity of this random selection process :) Thanks for the link though!

    Bethanny, marry me? It's a good make up day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emailed you! I love edible giveaways, granola bars, protein bars/mixes, nut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo excited !! I never win anything ! It's true --- I never do. I'm emailing you right away ! :))) It's fun to choose winners that way. Another blogger lets her kid do it lol. She puts all the name in a bowl and he picks the winners.

    I can't wait to try out different snacks. God knows I need that book ! :)
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo, you're a sweetheart, thanks so much. I don't think I've ever won anything more than a couple of dollars on a scratchie :-)
    I'm with Elle, I'm sooo so so excited!
    Big thank you to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to get these off to ya'll and get the next giveaway going!

    ReplyDelete