Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekend

It's been a long week. I am very much looking forward to the weekend. I have a lot I want and need to get done and not positive how it will all happen. I am hoping listing it here will help make me more accountable.

1. Start my 21 Days to a yoga body, this is really more get daily yoga into my life

2. Do the 8000 loads of laundry I have putting off

3. Go grocery shopping and get some cooking done for the week.

4. Make my organization action plan! All about the cloud.

5. FitPerez video, thinking this one will be about what is normal eating? I have some thoughts on this I'd like to share.

6. Mani/Pedi cause my hands and feet look prehistoric for realz. Cray cray how bad this is.

7. Clean up my kitchen, it's not pretty.

8. Attend Superbowl party with my friends from The Meaty Vegan! Really fun to be hanging with people where I know the fixin's will be healthy.


I think that's it, or at least as much as I can realistically deal with. I could list more but lets face it. It's not going to happen. I also need to get some anna time in there to get my true crime on. I have been on a real true crime binge lately but thanks to yoga breathing when I start to panic that someone will get me in the night I can deep breathe the fears away. True Crime 0 Yoga 3 Part Breathing 1. Have a great weekend everyone, and thank you for being such bright little stars in my week.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're weekend went exactly as you planned it :-) I managed the shopping and one load of washing, although I haven't even managed to hang that out yet, hopeless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D, I'm attacking the list but still not done!! Good thing it's only 12:30pm here :) lots of time left. Shopping and washing is half the battle you'll get it hung up, just needed a second of D time I imagine.

    ReplyDelete