Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Pro-Yoga Post

I just signed up for a course via DailyOm. DailyOm is a great site if you do not know about it. It can get a little too spiritual for my tastes but it's usually because I need to learn the lesson they are speaking on. Anyway I am doing the 21 Day Yoga Body. I'm not doing this so much to get a yoga body in 21 days, which lets face it I'll take but because I want to strengthen my yoga practice. I read through chapter 1 last night, and there is a lot of good stuff here. It also plays into weight loss and leaving habits behind that you want to break anyway. I have not read enough to talk too much about it, but definitely think it's worth checking out for everyone.

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=167

No comments:

Post a Comment