I got lots I've been thinking on but no real sentences formed yet. Don't you hate when that happens? I do have enough wits about me for a list! Yippe!
1. Happy New Boobies Ami! Read about her follow up here.
2. It's been a year and a day since my own surgery, if you wanna relive the wing be gone magic it's here.
3. I L-O-V-E this rebuttal to the infamous Dove video making the rounds. Yes, in theory it's cool, but what's even cooler is not emphasizing that beauty is the most important thing that matters.
4. I am thinking about doing this. I know some of you have done half marathons. Tell me everything and I mean literally everything pretty please.
5. Ami over at Running Healthy wrote one of the most beautifully written emotionally raw honest entries about her history. It's one of those you love/hate. Love the honesty and the writing, hate the actions of those it's about.
6. Thanks to my friend Alexis, I get to see Amar'e Stoudemire of the Knicks tonight in the flesh. I am so gonna get a restraining order thrown at me, #worthit.
7. Really love this on being weird, and she's a delight.
8. Ugh, Boston. What is there to say? Unbelievably tragic. I have lots of friends in Boston and have thought of them all week. My friend Olivia who used to teach me yoga, as usual overwhelmed me with her kick ass attitude. She left NY moved back to Boston, started a theater company, went back to school and still teaches yoga. That's the quick version. After the events in Boston she very quickly used her various social media outlets to show support to those affected, and fundraise. That's how the people of Boston roll. They are made of stern and tough stuff that will not bend to cowardly violence.
9. Old news, but still fascinating.
10. R. Kelly makes everything better. Or at least more amusing.