Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nails Like Jewels

I was going to work out last night but because walking was still a challenge I skipped it. I am a creature of habit I tend to get my nails done (when I do) on the weekend. I had a hour to kill before acupuncture so I went and got my nails done. There's a lot to be said for doing a little pampering on a Monday evening. It may not quite be spring just yet, but it is on my nails and it made me oh so happy last night and today. For a hot second I forgot about how much my legs hurt and Mondays are trying. 

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS. Love the color. How did you choose it? (I always feel totally overwhelmed by all of the options.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I tend to know what I'm looking for color wise. I really wanted to do the essie mint green one, but since it sort of matches my current winter skin tone I passed. I knew I wanted a super punchy peachy coral. I love essie tart deco, but that particular bottle looked old and ick so I went with one super close to it and like it more, haute as hello I think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty nails :-) I try painting mine but I do to much gardening, playing in the sandpit or washing paint brushes for them to last more than a day :-( stick to my toes, much easier to maintain. Plus my fingers look even more sausage like if I paint them a dark colour, I love brown nails but it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete