Friday, December 17, 2010

You Know What's Better Then Therapy?

A friend who gives you therapy via text message. I love Tina. I truly do. I had some harsh epiphanies last night and started text bombing/panicking on her. In a few sweet messages later I was much calmer and reassured. I am learning as I move past the food stuff there's other stuff to be worked through. The harsh realization is I am still not 100% okay being alone with myself and my thoughts. I still want to distract and suppress. I may not use food anymore but there are other ways around this. I have to deal with it. I have things I want to accomplish, and healthy ways I want to further encourage and strengthen. Looking forward to heading home next week for the holidays to crawl around in my brain a little bit and start focusing on what I want and who I want to be. I guess it really is time to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment