Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Redefining Goals

I am thinking about New Years Resolutions and have to be thinking about goals outside of weight loss. This is so much harder then I thought!! I have a few that spring to mind, but I weight loss has been such a long running goal of mine I have forgotten about other things I want to accomplish. All weight loss and no play makes for a very dull girl. I have always been goal oriented and looked to have hobbies and interests but operation healthy took over such a large portion of my energy and day to day life I sort of let other things slip. Time to redefine where I am going and what else I want to address. Number one, and most importantly is my apartment. It is a cave of dysfunction. Hello my name is Anna and I am a slob. For Real. I have to address this. It makes me feel bad about myself, and I am over it. I want a home that I feel comfortable in and not reminded by how I used to live in chaos. I no longer find comfort in that at all. Now to find an action plan and carve out some time to enact said plan. More on this to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment