Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Round Up

What a lovely session with Marisa today. I had missed her! Now that I am sort of through the woods of emotionally draining sessions and get to direct more what I want to address I really love my sessions. It's so great to have this place to go with confusion and either walk away with clarity or at least be better with no answers. I also lost 2.5 pounds which truthfully I was shocked by. More because of being sick and not working out then my food choices. I find it really interesting taking the pressure off to lose resulted in a loss. It was a delightful surprise. I also shared my goals for 2011 which I will put here to when I get a moment. Hope everyone is well and having a good week. I am off to Atlanta tomorrow to kick off the holidays. I am SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment