Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shameless Twitter Plug

After getting over my twitter fears and feeling far less overwhelmed by it I am into it. There are so many people out there with similar struggles. I knew that intellectually but to keep seeing person after person who is changing their lifestyle and doing it one day at a time is so cool. Anyway follow me on twitter or don't, but check it out. It really is nice to realize how many people out there to share a similar struggle.

http://twitter.com/DiaryFFA

2 comments:

  1. It's only a few weeks ago that I checked out Twitter to see what it looked like. Don't laugh lol, I'm soooo behind in stuff like that. I found it overwhelming and not for me... yet.

    By the way, there's an award for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me I would not laugh even a little bit, cause I almost melted down feeling so inundated! It's cray cray.

    I was just reading your blog this morning!! I missed the award by like an hour. Thank you so much touches me here, points to heart.

    ReplyDelete