Thursday, December 9, 2010

Office Party Survival Strategy

Our annual Holiday party is tomorrow I am chanting the below to myself:

1. Two drinks max

2. Dinner beforehand or at least a decent snack.

3. I will enjoy myself

4. I will bring flats with me when my heels become unbearable

5. I will not get caught up in some of the shenanigans my co-workers are destined to be a part of.

I am training with Egon on Saturday afternoon so I pretty much have to behave myself and get to bed at a decent hour. I sort of like having that built in to ensure I don't go off the rails. You see I have a rebellious streak and I like to rebel against even myself 'cause you know that really benefits me....not at all counterproductive or frustrating.

4 comments:

  1. It's tonight...Cross your fingers for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the office party went smoothly. I've never had to attend one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, they can be bad news! This one was not too bad. I am not too much of an open bar slave, but it can be hard not to get caught up in all the revelry.

    ReplyDelete