Thursday, March 10, 2011

RIPO | PMC Magazine


RIPO | PMC Magazine



In a another lifetime I was a photographer. I still take a lot of photos, but they are for me not so much the artistic pursuits. I always used my camera as my journal. Since I hate my life a whole lot less I do pick up my camera more often and record it. One of my dear friends is super talented, funny, and one of my favorite people in the world. His work is featured in PMC magazine. I am so proud of Jonboy. He has continued to push himself as an artist and a person since I met him at 18, I love that more and more it pays off for him professionally and personally.

1 comment:

  1. You should post some of your photos... I have an interest in photography as well, but haven't explored it much. Just daydream about it lol. So, share with us !!

    ReplyDelete