Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shape Obsession Continues

It's nice that most of my obsessions these days are healthy. It's even better that my current shape obsession is less about my own and more about actual geometry. I had been sweating this loomstate shirt forevs, but refused to pay full price for it. While it's awesome it's a t-shirt. Even I have some super spending standards/limits. I spotted it today on sale at http://www.tobi.com/  and free shipping. As Andy on Parks and Rec would say awesomesauce.Boom. Mine.

5 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE.

    And dude, is Parks and Recreation not one of the best shows on TV right now? Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samara- Why thank you kindly. I hope it's as cute in person. Did you see the episode when Leslie's got the flu? I died. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that episode had one of my favorite scenes of the season thus far, which was Rob Lowe staring in the mirror at himself and saying "STOP. POOPING."

    Yeah, I'll admit it, I have a five-year-old boy's sense of humor. I cannot even talk about that scene without erupting into a fit of the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samara- That was too funny, it's his intensity. I also loved when Amy Poehler is asking for her tiara. I now ask often for my tiara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I think I'm going to have to re-watch that episode tonight. So many priceless scenes. And I'm loving imagining you asking for your tiara at work.

    ReplyDelete