Monday, April 30, 2012

This is Why I am Single

  • I have a few remarks about this....

    #1 Who invites a stranger over to their apartment at 1am and does not acknowledge that it's uber creepy? What girls are going over? My mind boggles at this. Truly boggles.

    #2 I clearly state I do not do drugs and this is how you engage me?

    #3 Yeah I totally used my excess skin as a way to shut it down, which worked and I feel bad about that. I am sorry body, that sends you a negative message. He's the weirdo not you, love Anna.

    Here it starts:


    I was going to invite you over to smoke, since I hate to do it 
    alone, but your profile says you don't do drugs. Is weed a drug? 
    AaronSent from the OkCupid app
    16% Enemy76% Friend87% MatchMessage from 
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 12:56am
    I don't consider it one, but I think it technically is. Bummer right? What else do you get up to besides high? I am trying to get independent contractor status at a company that drug tests so I so no smoking for me.
    Anna
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 12:58am
    Shame Anna. I guess we just have to skip the weed, have a few shots of grey goose and see how the night goes. I'm on 56th and 1st. Bored, awake. Watching "as good as it gets". Wanna come by?Sent from the OkCupid app
    Report this
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:08am
    While you seem nice and I am pretty sure you're not going to put me in a cage and poke me with things no can do. I'm away working. 
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:09am
    Well then hoW about a Raincheck? Sent from the OkCupid app
    Report this
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:11am
    Doubtful. 
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:15am
    P.S. You always inviting random girls over to your apartment on Friday nights? That concerns me for your safety sir. Only half kidding.
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:19am
    I don't do this ever. Special mood tonight and kinda have a good feeling about you. Do you reply to all crazy emails?
    AaronSent from the OkCupid app
    Report this
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:21am
    Only the crazy ones, that have a dollop of charm.
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:22am
    I'll take a red and white omelet from sarabeth's with a dollop of sour cream. That's what that word reminds me of. Haha. So what else should I know about you? Prefer to text or keep this up?Sent from the OkCupid app
    Report this
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:29am
    Well I just had surgery like a week ago on my arms and miss being able to use them freely. True story. Nothing major I did not get t-rex arms or anything. That would be the most immediate pertinent information. What should I know? You seem like a handful. Should I proceed with caution?
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:31am
    What was wrong with your arms? What's the recovery? What can you do with them now? Me. Lots. But I don't just type about myself!!Sent from the OkCupid app
    Report this
  • An image of null
    Apr 28, 2012 – 1:40am
    Truth? I lost a bunch of weight and got the excess skin taken off. Now that you're probably horrified by my overshare I am going to ask you to share something.




6 comments:

  1. Ugh, more then anything he just gives me the sads. I mean "as good as it gets", really? Not the movie I associate with seduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are better men out there I'm sure of it. Although I have been out of the dating game for sometime there are men out there who are caring, sweet and more smooth then that. Chin up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyski- I know you are right, but I swear every man severely lacking any smoothness fines me. I think every single lady feels that way though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I am sure, I have heard some funny/strange stories from my friends who are single. There are some odd balls out there for sure, where ever you live. Even my boyfriend Rob lacks being smooth at times lol but I just laugh because he is big goofball! And he lacks in courage department we are going on on seven years and still no ring haha sad but true story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyski- I can deal with a lack of smoothness as long as there is not a big undercurrent of creepy. I love a goofball because at least they are being themselves ya know? 7 years an no ring? Oh for pete's sake what are you waiting for?!

    ReplyDelete