Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have to say

There is a lot to be said for a man finding you attractive. I've spent my time lately chasing after someone I was unsure about whether or not found me attractive. Life truly is too short for that. The new guy lets refer to him as Ryan Gosling's cousin because as my friend Kim verified post picture showing it's the perfect comparison, is a delight. He has made it clear in a very nice and non gross manner how attractive he finds me.

I had no idea just how awesome that would feel. Not a clue. Who knows if RGC and I will amount to anything more then a flirtation. I really do not know or care right now. What he is making me think about and realize is I still ask for so little from guys and accept so little. I still have work to do on that front. While working on that though it feels pretty awesome and great for a seemingly good guy to find me attractive and want to see me, talk to me, and is not afraid to make it known. 

It's pretty basic really. If someone makes you feel like who you are right this second is not enough for them then they are not enough for you. Guys who make you feel sexy, attractive and valued deserve your time and attention. They deserve the chance, not the ones who you keep doling out chances to that are not valued. 

1 comment:

  1. Anna,

    I agree with you! If RGC is making you feel good about yourself you need to explore it. Who knows if it will be a forever thing, we can't predict the future but we can enjoy the present! It sounds like he is handsome and kind and making you happy! Hoping it works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete