Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yes, Please

I want my life to feel like this photograph. Effortlessly gorgeous and interesting. I always like to play a little guitar on the set of my films. Don't you?

Instead I am waffling about debating whether or not I can pull off pumpkin risotto and seared scallops. Maybe I'll pop on a tiara for increased magical powers. I got this. I mean I learned all about the difference in wet and dry scallops which for a sea dwelling protein seems like a bizarre caution. I will not be afraid of the if you do not constantly stir life as you know it is over. I will be undaunted by more then 4 minutes of searing equals rubbery not delicious scallops. Oh the fear. The recipe is from here and I'll let you know how it turns out.


The magical Audrey Hepburn with George  Peppard on set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment