Monday, June 13, 2011

Quick Rico Suave Update

I happened to run into him on Friday. I let him read the blog entry about him. I usually do not write about people without their permission or knowledge. I had felt really weird about him not knowing I had. On the other hand I did not mention him by name or talk any great amount of smack so I did not feel too evil.

Anyway his one comment, "I'm not your type?" Hilarious. I love that you can worry about something and never know how someone will react. He laughed a few times, and generally was good natured about it. I hope should he give it a read in the harsh light of day he is equally amused.

2 comments:

  1. Now I have that Rice Suave song stuck in my head. You know the one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally do, and here's a link to the video if you want to watch his sweet moves while it's stuck in your head:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04

    ReplyDelete