I really don't want to work out today. I want to laze around as feral cheryl and stay in my jammies until I have to get ready for a birthday party but I am going to do it. I am going to work out because:
1. I will feel better.
2. I will have more fun tonight not feeling guilty about a skipped work out.
3. I am in a wedding in about a month and want to feel confident and good about myself and working out reinforces this.
4. I like how I look in spandex. A lot.
5. When I feel icky a good sweat helps.
6. My friend Lauren just sent her new summer mix and I can't wait to listen to it. It will be good workout music.
7. Tacos for my friend's birthday dinner will taste better knowing I burned some calories.
All that being said I should probably suit up.