Thursday, June 28, 2012

Get it Together

Do you ever just wanna smack yourself and yell get it together woman? I do. Today is one of those days. I couldn't sleep last night and today I am a total mess. Geez louise Precious Flower, one night of poor sleeping and it all falls apart?

Of course this would coincide nicely with my entire body hurting from increased work outs, a planet that has settled on to my chin, really weird hair days, a tax payment (it physically hurt me to write that check) and just general grumpiness. I am not firing on all cylinders that is for sure and it's just past noon. Great.

I'm just going to hunker down and pray I can get through today without some sort of cataclysmic error, and have a tiny bit of energy for the gym tonight. All I am asking from you Thursday, please hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment