Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Naturebox

Have you guys heard of Naturebox? I hadn't, but then I lucked out and it popped up in my Daily Candy Deals. I ignore about 90% of the offers but every once and a while it makes me think of something I wouldn't have. Yay! Anywayz....back to very important snacking business.

Naturebox is a monthly snack delivery. What makes it super cool and special is they are healthy! They are nutritionist approved, wholesome, and without gross stuff like high fructose corn syrup, trans fat and so on. Not only are they helping to combat obesity and their philosophy is snacks are a good place start but they donate a meal to children in need for every box sold. I like multi-tasking. I like it a lot. I especially like getting a lil snack action AND helping someone.

I got my first one in August, and lemme tell you it was a delight. I was going to save this post until I got my September one, but I came across a discount code I HAD to share with everybody. Before we get to the code goodness, here's the snack lowdown. August I received, dried figs, and dried mango with no added sugar. Just the fruit the whole fruit and nada but the fruit. There were two nut mixes, one I would have sold my soul for more of. Okay, I got carried away, but it was seriously delicious. That was the Maui Onion Crunch. It was made up of sliced almonds that were coated. It was like sour cream and onion chips and it blew my mind. The other snack mix was Bombay Cashews. A delightful spin on trail mix with cashews, roasted walnuts, cranberries, roasted almonds, raisins, evaporated apple pieces, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. That's a lot of snack. The remaining treat, was Asian Rice Crackers. These were pretty tasty and even better 35 calories for a 1/4 cup. Now what I did to keep this delicious fun and not a meltdown is combined them with existing snacks or made new snack combos. I would take a 1/4 cup of the Rice crackers to supplement my apple snack, or add in some slices of dried mango. It was a nice snack change up my routines, it made me think differently about my snacks, and I was happier. I had totally been in a snack rut. The snacks lasted me several weeks portioned out. I am very anxiously awaiting the arrival of September's delights!

Now on to the discount code right? Bloomspot is offering 40% off your first order. Use code BLOOM40. Not only is that going on, but you can enter a contest on Naturbox to also when $1000 towards a healthier lifestyle. Seriously, this company has it all.


Tasty snacks. 

1 comment:

  1. You can get best food deals, food discounts, food coupons and much more on many food items in very reasonable prices only on dealaboo.com

    ReplyDelete