1. I am LOVING the work I have been doing. It's a challenge, complex, kicking me bum, and totally awesome. The people I am working with are a delight, smart, engaged, and just unbelievable to work with. I took a risk and pulled visual reference to contribute to creative. I was a little bit nervous to do this. I was brought in to produce, work between four groups and coordinate everything for an event for roughly 450 plus people. Did I mention they have never done a live event before? Just a smidge of pressure, but I digress. One of our designers is in tough spot so to facilitate the conversation I decided to pull some reference. Pulling visual reference to help put words to ideas is my porn. I was hugely relieved when I sent it off it was well received. I came across the below which delighted me.
|My paper cut obsession grows. I love Rob Ryan.|
|Indeed, you can find it here on etsy.|
2. I get to work with my friend Beth, known as Beazy to me. We get coffee together most days. If I am in a meeting during coffee time she gets me one. I think she might be the one.
3. My friend Nisa and I got mani pedis and I can not stop staring at my nails like gems.
|Essie chinchilly with their luxe effects pink glitter on top.|
|awkward thumb close up.|
6. I did measurements with Egon today and I've lost 8 inches. The most happiness inducing part was I lost three inches from my thighs and hips. I was beyond thrilled I lost 6 inches from the bits that bother me most.
7. These hot dogs.
9. A friend of mine who gives good text. He tells me to chillax. I never expect a chillax, makes me laugh every single time.
10. I had THE best dinner with my mom before she heads off to India for a month. She made me roasted Brussel sprouts even though she does not like them. So sweet. We had a lovely dinner and I really enjoyed her company.