Monday, August 12, 2013

Reading, Listening, Wanting

I finally have given young adult books a break and have been reading books that are meant for actual adults. Total honesty...I kind of forgot how reading good books makes you think. All of a sudden my brain feels a little less mushy. Young adult books do not really do this. They're junk food for your brain. While I was resting up, I watched all the television so I decided to read books I had been mean to read but had never gotten around to. 



1. The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. 
This is a newer release. I both really liked it and was completely disturbed by it as it hit close to home. It was like I know this guy, I've dated him. It's also kinda cool when you don't really like a main character. 



1. Gone Girl 
I know, I know, I know, I am REALLY late to this party. I totally got wrapped up into the book, was underwhelmed by the ending. The ending however is probably closer to the truth then I would care for. 







3. Where'd You Go Bernadette.

I loved, this book. I immediately read her other book which I also loved. Believe the hype, it's charming and a fast read. 


4. Now for listening...I can't with Chet Faker. He's too sexy for his own good. 

5. Tegan and Sara Heartthrob, makes me wanna just dance around. 

6. For my fall thoughts. I am pretty sure I need these. Party ikat pants, yes please. 



7. I also really want
these. I am using them as motivation for shapely legs all better to show off my high tops with. 
I basically want to dress like a flamboyant teenage boy. 

8. ASOS is making me hot under the collar for fall. I very much want the below AND some of their bright and shiny new things for fall are 20% off until midnight. There you have my permission to buy all the things.





What are you reading, listening to, coveting? 







No comments:

Post a Comment