Wednesday, April 2, 2014

And Now a Note from the Universe

No bigs but I have an in with the Universe. Yes, the Universe. Actually my friend gets these Notes From the Universe and occasionally she would forward them to me, like a horoscope. Can you believe how spot on this is, or hmph maybe I do need to think about this. Anyway, I had been meaning to sign up for a million years. Never did. I did last week. It's pretty cool, you set some intentions and they send you an email every day if you select that option. I'm not big on affirmations. In fact I loathe them. They're just super trite to me, but I do believe that thoughts become actions and your words and inner dialogue have a huge amount of power.

I have been treated to two this week that gave me pause, and stumbled upon another quote courtesy of tumblr I loved.

For the record The Universe is a bit cheeky:

Anna, it's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design. 

Hubba, hubba -     The Universe


Anna, avoid gray areas. There, the illusion of safety is guarded by the lies of "maybe," "sometime," and "I don't know." There is a truth. There is a way. Life is absolute, and its principles exacting. If you put it out "there," it has to come back. Ask, and it must be revealed. Think, speak, and move with your desires, and nothing will ever be the same. 

Tallyho,    The Universe


Tumblr Quote:



"We can’t hate ourselves into a version of ourselves we can love." - Lori Deschene 

No comments:

Post a Comment