I didn't forget. It's time for a little check in now isn't it. I can still barely believe November is here much less we're nearing the halfway mark.
Giveaway wise some lucky duck is going to get a $100 giftcard to Madewell. To prolong the suspense because I am a jerk, everyone has until Friday to enter. To "enter" because really I am using that term loosely...just tell me some goals you are working on, or if you already did how they are going.
My goal evaluation:
- Food journaling, I am doing better with this, more consistent. There are days I forget, there are days I write everything in excrutiating detail, but regardless it is happening a lot more. It's a lot more important now because I am working with a new nutritionist and it will help her learn how to help me.
- Increased awareness in drinking behavior. Drinking has ensued but I have kept to my twice a week rule and kept my drinks in check except for that one Friday.
- Lose 10 pounds. Yeah, not exactly killing it on this one. I have however given up my lunch time brownie habit. What started as a oh I'm craving a brownie became a daily habit. No bueno. So that's down with. I have also tightened up the meal planning, and don't faint from shock, not been eating my nightly dark chocolate. I am just trying to be aware of habit vs. actual want. I know I am in the dark chocolate habit.
- Pants/dresses/skirts risks. Doing a little better on this. I bought and have been wearing polka dot pants. I have been dress shopping but nothing has been quit right. Less a leg issue and more a not sure this works...at all.
- The vending machine and I have broken up. I have relapsed once or twice, but for granola bars on forgotten snack days.
- Mindless snacking has not been a huge issue. I am continuing to be vigilant about it and stay on my healthy snacking game versus mindless.
- Work out (2) mornings a week. Nope. Hasn't happened. Not even a little bit. Just Friday am's with Jesse.
So some progress, but my new theme is, is it good enough? No it's not so onward!