Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Katy's Miracle Marathon Journey

I love, love, love when people email me. I really do. I especially like when readers let me know who they are. It seriously gets boring only talking about yourself. Anyways, Katy who has commented in the past sent me the below email. I think what she's doing is awesome and I am happy to help spread the word. Hopefully some people can help and encourage her.

In Katy's own words:

I am emailing you to share some information regarding a fundraiser that I am doing for the Children's Miracle Network. Please feel free to disregard this email if you find it inappropriate. I am just trying to find a way to reach as many people as possible as this is a great fundraiser for kids and is very close to my heart. I completely understand if you don't feel comfortable sharing this information, but just in case I have listed the information below. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this!

I am on a mission to get out, get moving and save kids' lives, and I need your help!

I have joined the Miracle Marathon journey, and throughout October I will not only be moving for 27.2 miles, but also raising funds for my Children's Miracle Network Hospital.

Please support me by going to the following link:


All donations are tax-deductible and collected securely by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. 100% of the proceeds go to my local MU Children's Hospital.

Since a traditional marathon is 26.2 miles, Miracle Marathon adds a special touch by adding one more mile "for the kids." Over the course of 27 days, we are going to complete one mile per day by walking, running, dancing, skipping or just moving to reach that goal. It's a marathon - plus an extra mile - for the kids!

I sincerely hope you will support my Miracle Marathon journey.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for sharing this! I can't tell you how much it means to me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! You're doing the tough part, the actual work. Happy to help! xoxo

    ReplyDelete